Tuesday 13 November 2012

I don't expect to explain in detail what my inspiration is for starting this new blog. Quite simply I dedicate a lot of time looking at stage and screen and am always fascinated with my own conclusions to texts that i come across. What this will entail is my general view of a particular text, my personal issues with it and reviews that have a basis on analytical research. Of course, this is a personal blog so things will be said that stem from how i am as a person in the real world, not the analytical world. This is my place to rant and comment on the things that take my interests as an actor, a fan of theatre and cinema, and as a human being with opinions. i feel I should emphasize that anything that i say is not made to be controversial, invoke any offence or start arguments, but rather debates or to give the reader the chance to draw their own interpretations and respectfully compare and inform us of why they think so. this a blog simply to show how passionate we are about what we see performed in this day in age.

No comments:

Post a Comment